Our goal is to help you maximize every acre in all aspects of your business. It is important to keep great records of where you stand financially throughout the season as well as be up-to-date on new researched information. Here are more tools to assist in everyday operations as well as other resources to gain more knowledge about the agricultural industry.
- Crop Income Calculator – A great tool to use when finding your net income. Keeping track of your inputs while tracking your outputs throughout the season will give you a rough estimate of where you will sit at the end of the year.
- Corn and Soybean Planting Rate Charts– Chart that shows the relationship between seed population per acre relative to row spacing. Find the best planting seed population for every acre using these charts.
- Crop Yield and Price Scenarios– Determine yearly revenue made from each field. Calculated fixed and variable inputs against price per bushel determines your revenue.
- Growing Degree Days– Determine how many days until corn tassels or insects arrive.
- International Plant Nutrition Institute Crop nutrient removal tool – Determine how much fertilizer you will need to reach your target yield.
- The following links will direct you to University Extension websites from Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin. The information found will be a updated research found by the extension program.