RCC Energy update Friday 10/26/2018
NYMEX: @ the close.
- December WTI Crude up $0.26 @ $67.59. Down $1.53 from last Friday.
- November RBOB up .21 cents. Down 9.89 cents from last Friday.
- November ULSD up 2.49 cents.
- Gasoline up 5.25 cents. Down 13 from last Friday.
- Diesel up 2 cents. Down 5 from last Friday.
- LP down .75 cents at the Conway, Kansas hub.
US oil rig count up again this week by 2. Up 128 for the year and 138 year on year.
Futures were fairly neutral today, especially on crude and gasoline. There is worry about the world economy slowing, but some of that worry is off-set by demand increasing.
I am not sure why we saw the price surge in local gasoline, market indicators showed the local markets fairly neutral like the futures.