RCC Energy update Friday 09/28/2018
NYMEX @ the close.
- November WTI Crude up $1.13 @ $73.25. Up $2.47 from last Friday. Up $3.45 since September 1.
- October RBOB up 1.88 cents. Up 8.41 cents from last Friday.
- October ULSD up 2.87 cents. Up 12.58 cents from last Friday.
- Gasoline up 1 cent. Down 1 cent from last Friday.
- Diesel up 3 cents. Up 13.75 cent from last Friday.
- LP down .25 cents at the Conway, Kansas hub.
The market continues to rally on world supply worries and stong economic indicators.
The US oil rig count dropped by 3 this week adding to bullish sentiment.