RCC Energy update Friday 09/07/2018
NYMEX @ the close.
- WTI Crude down $0.02 @ $67.75. Down $2.05 from last Friday.
- October RBOB up 1.9 cents.
- ULSD up 0.91 cents. Down 2.31 cents from last Friday.
- Gasoline up 1.75 cents. Down 4.25 cents from last Friday.
- Diesel up a 1/4 cent. Down 2 cents from last Friday.
- LP down 1/2 cent at the Conway, Kansas hub.
The week started out strong on hurricane worries that fizzled quickly mid-day.
Lots of conflicting data hitting the market this week, but it is the end of driving season and demand has softend.
Hopefully we will see more bears in the market next week.