RCC Energy update Friday 08/24/2018
NYMEX @ the close.
- WTI Crude up $0.89 @ $68.72 Up $2.81 from last Friday.
- RBOB up 1.87 cents. Up 9.7 cents from last Friday.
- ULSD up 2.68 cents. Up 10.4 cents from last Friday.
- Gasoline up 2.25 cents. Up 10 cents from last Friday.
- Diesel up 2.25 cents. Up 10 cents from last Friday.
- LP had no change at the Conway, Kansas hub.
Global crude supply concerns continue to keep the market bullish:
Still digesting the larger than expected crude draw on Wednesday.
A strike by North Sea oil field workers is getting closer.
Iranian sanctions are starting and Lybia crude output is unpredictable.