RCC Energy update Friday 08/17/2018
NYMEX @ the close.
- September WTI Crude up $0.45 @ $65.91. Down $1.72 from last Friday.
- September RBOB down .65 cents. Down almost 6 cents from last Friday.
- September ULSD up .18 cents. Down 4 cents from last Friday.
- Gasoline down .5 cents. Down 8 cents from last Friday.
- Diesel up .5 cents. Down 4 cents from last Friday.
- LP finished up .75 cents at the Conway, Kansas hub.
A fairly neutral day in the market. Most of the action was some short term covering before the weekend early this morning and then the markets pretty much flattened out at mid-day.