RCC Energy update Friday 08/10/2018
NYMEX @ the close.
- September WTI Crude up $0.82 @ $67.37. Down 86 cents compared to last Friday.
- September RBOB up 3.93 cents. Down 2.63 cents compared to last Friday.
- September HO up 2.78 cents. Up 1.28 cents compared to last Friday.
- Gasoline up 3.25 cents. Up 1.5 cents compared to last Friday.
- Diesel up 2.75 cents. Up 2 cents compared to last Friday.
- LP finished up 1.25 cents at the Conway, Kansas hub.
The markets traded up today on a very light trade with non-commercial traders running the market up on three items:
Worry about the sanctions against Iran are in the news as usual.
The concerns on U.S./China trade relations are easing.
Two international energy information companies are predicting higher than originally thought demand for crude & product for the rest of 2018 and through 2019.