RCC Energy update Friday 10/12/2018
NYMEX: @ the close.
- November WTI Crude up $.37 @ $71.34 on the day. Down from last week over $3.
- November RBOB up .93 cents.
- November ULSD down 1.01 cents.
- Gasoline up 4 cents.
- Diesel traded even today.
- LP finished even at the Conway, Kansas hub.
Traders couldn’t decide on a direction today as futures started out strong and began to wane as once again equities markets struggled.
Prices finished the day mixed as both gasoline and crude were able to finish stronger and only heating oil finishing lower as we head into the weekend.
The Baker Hughes Rig Count was released today showing U.S. oil rig counts up 8 to 869.
Have a great weekend!