NYMEX: @ 4:PM
- June WTI Crude down 10 cents @ $68.10. up 71 cents from last Friday.
- June RBOB down .5 cents. Up 6 cents from last Friday.
- June HO up 1 cent. Up 5 cents from last Friday.
- Gasoline up .75 cents today. Up 7 cents from last Friday.
- Diesel down 1 cent today. Up 5 cents from last Friday.
- LP finished up 2 cents at the Conway, Kansas hub today.
Fairly neutral market today as the paper traders are sitting back and waiting for updates on deals with Iran.
Surprisingly the overnight news splash out of Korea didn’t seem to get much play.
As I’m sure you all saw on the news last night, there was an explosion and fire at the Superior Wisconsin Husky Refinery.
It hasn’t seemed to affected the terminals here in the Twin cities or the pricing. Something to watch closely though.
Bake/Hughes rig count came out late today with the fourth straight weekly increase. Maybe that will get the bulls out of the market next week.