Are you looking for a company to call your work-home that offers plenty of opportunities to grow your career, competitive compensation, great benefits, and a team working environment? Then you’ve come to the right place.
You can take a look at our current openings and fill out an application right here.
- River Country Co-op is looking for a mature, responsible adult with excellent customer service skills to join our C-Store team. Hours during the day, along with weekends, and nights. Listed below are the locations looking to hire- for any questions, contact the location you are looking to apply at. Apply online or within the location you are looking to apply.
Full time/Seasonal positions available at our agronomy plants:
- Hastings, MN: Contact Andrew at (651) 437-6758
- Randolph, MN: Contact Dean, Nick or Joe at (507) 645-8946
- Montgomery, MN: Contact Lowell at (507) 364-5059
Available Positions Include:
- CDL Class-A endorsed truck driver
- Commercial Applicator
- General Delivery (Class B license preferred, but not mandatory for employment)
Apply online or email an application to the appropriate address listed in the Agronomy Team page.
Sales Agronomist and Precision Services:
For any questions, contact Doug Tigges:
- River Country Cooperative is offering paid internships to students seeking a bachelor’s degree in agriculture. Over the course of the summer, you will be gaining knowledge with precision agriculture programs through such as variable rate fertilizer, soil sampling, and nitrogen programs. You will also learn about our products through daily observations.
- For any questions or if interested, please contact the location you are looking to apply: